This Package provides step-by-step instructions and materials that teach children to solve problems peacefully. Children benefit when they learn to resolve their own conflicts. The poster pairs simple drawings with short phrases, the stickers help celebrate children’s progress and success, and the “Stop, Think!” song reminds children to use the five-step model for solving problems.
Helpful for parents, teachers, and child care providers as well as the professionals who work with them.
- 1 Problem-Solving Poster (8½” x 11″)
- 12 “I Stop and Think” stickers (each sticker 2½”)
- 12 “I Solve Problems” stickers (each sticker 2½”)
- 1 Al’s Pals Music CD
- 1 Handout on Helping Children Solve Problems (reproducible)
- 1 Tip Sheet for Problem-Solving Success