This Package helps children learn two important life skills: how to manage strong feelings by calming down and how to solve their own problems. Step-by-step instructions provide practical strategies to help children learn and practice self-control and resolving conflict. The posters, stickers, and music reinforce children’s use of these skills.
Helpful for parents, teachers, and child care providers as well as the professionals who work with them.
- 1 Calm Down Poster (8½” x 11”)
- 1 Problem-Solving Poster (8½” x 11”)
- 24 “I Calm Down” stickers (each sticker 2½”)
- 12 “I Stop and Think” stickers (each sticker 2½”)
- 12 “I Solve Problems” stickers (each sticker 2½”)
- 1 Al’s Pals Music CD
- 1 Handout on Helping Children Calm Down (reproducible)
- 1 Handout on Helping Children Solve Problems (reproducible)
- 1 Tip Sheet for Calm Down Success
- 1 Tip Sheet for Problem-Solving Success